Sunday, July 02, 2006

After the block.. comes D!!

First thing's first... 'Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit!!' I had a teacher who preached that at the beginning of every month a person should wake up and say 'Rabbit' 3 times... or else they'll be cursed with bad luck for the entire month... She also said that the day she forgot to say it.. She had a spider 'greet' her in her shower and she has a phobia for those creatures.... any truth in this? I think she knew how to keep an eleven year old listening...
Now...
Back to my post...
I said I was going to write a post of my friend D... or better known from my comments' section as Dhaheri....



And the story goes...
D is a very nice guy... I'm still not sure why he hasn't blogged for such a long long long time.. well maybe he's busy eating... He loves Food you see...
Having said that...
He is also a very interesting individual... here's why...
He has a picture of a plate of 'qeema' (minced meat ragout Indian style with peas) in his blog...
He is the person to meet if you ever want to laugh... it's a gift, I tell you.. the guy is simply hilarious..
adding to this, he also likes to make shorts when he wants to escape life and its pressures...
his short films are a kaleidoscope of very very funny pantomimes with ninjas and mermaids and ironic parrots..
now the juicy part...
My friend D is the creator and the leader of a very hush hush secret club...
'the no-maams' club...(as D would say... 'yes maam, yes maam.. NOOO MAAM's club)
yes.. you got it... A club against us, women.. hehehehhehe
He even created a site for it and when he found out that the members were all really women (trying to find out what the club was all about), his heart was broken and he closed down the site...
his theory.... 'women are taking over the world... we, men, have to fight this...'
on another note...
D happens to be a loving husband and father of two...
he lives (in his own world)in the basement of his house...most probably humming to 'Vangelis'..or singing with Demis Roussus..need I say more...
So my friend D...
after all that's been said... you're one hell of a guy.. and you can make me laugh anytime...
sorry about your club... maybe the sci-fi one will do better...
and if you find that more chics are trekkies than men... then... uhmmmmm... my condolences to that club as well... sorry we, women, happen to love many things that men like as well...
keep trying!!

Thanx for being such a good sport...
Thanx for starring in my blog!!

11 comments:

BuJ said...

loool what a post... we waited and waited and got a pic of a tash!

interesting dhaheri guy.. secret club eh? sounds more like filipinos at mc donalds..

"sir, por-teen dirhamss and pipty pils pleazee"

Cosmic girl said...

hey buj.. the next time you're in town I'll make sure I introduce you...
and then let me know if you could stop laughing!!

BuJ said...

hehehehehehehehe... u know he reminds me of a guy i know!!!! would be interesting to meet and see if he's that dude!!!!!!!

hehehe.. the post was funny!

Cosmic girl said...

he's funnier.. i wonder whether i can upload one of his shorts? dunno if it's even possible..

dhaheri said...

it took me 2 days just to reply...it's just that not everyday comes someone say or do something nice for you

Thanks cosmic one...you made my 2 days & many days to come

& now for the truth

"YOU CAN’T HANDEL THE TRUTH.."

There is no "NO MAM CLUB"
It’s sort of a myth only girls talk bout it specially that crazy girl called Amena she has nothing else to do other than promoting that myth & driving around with her chubby friend Om-Abdulla giving lectures to KIDS at HCT Women College not to get married & suff

Thought it’s a dream of every man to be part of that club & say it for once...just once NO MAM…if you are married to a Philippino then you can say NUUU MUUM por-teen dirhamss and pipty pils pleazee

BuJ...I did my study in the UK so we might have met there...

Anyway …Mabrook you will get your VIP membership in our Sic-Fi club
Its on the way with DHL…yeah next day delivery...So by next week or …let them take their time


heey thanks for being my friend cosmic girl

Cosmic girl said...

now how can I comment after that...

BuJ said...

oh oh... which uni?
i did oxford, but it did me in the end.

dhaheri said...

I did brighton in 97

flamin said...

loll dhaheri! so u know him too..lol! he's insane but i love him - he's a beautiful person!

dhaheri said...

MD that is sooo sweet of you to say...& you are one that I admire & respect

yallah we are waiting to see your new Magazine

Cosmic girl said...

md.. tell me about it... he can make me laugh anytime...